Monday, November 30, 2009

Change up Your Wall Decor

Just a quick BEFORE and AFTER


The Brown wall BEFORE


We changed it up a bit by adding a shelf.
Notice the same family photo, but now with a few more details and interesting items.

We created somewhat of a theme based around a family vacation and items that they brought home. The fabric really adds a homey feel. Also notice how we have different heights on the shelf. And see how just propping up some framed photos works very nicely.

For more BEFORE and AFTERS go to Metamorphosis Monday

5 Comments:

  1. Theresa said...
    I love this! It looks wonderful. The brown walls look amazing.
    Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...
    It looks stunning. What a fabulous change with just a few items. I really like the wall shelf and all of the lovely items you placed on it and the wall letters are perfect. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty
    Connie said...
    I am so impressed with what you did with the shelf. The lettering was just the perfect touch.
    Miss Mustard Seed said...
    Very nice! I love the lettering above and the message it says about your family.
    Catherine said...
    Angela, I am a big fan of yours and check your blog weekly! Mandy Marie is actually my cousin, and she's the one who told me about you in the first place. You did a great job adding more style and warmth in her family room. Looks great!

Post a Comment