Sunday, November 22, 2009

Arranging Photos in a Group

Consider hanging your family photos in a grouping on the wall with a few other items.


BEFORE
This is a very usual way of hanging up family photos---lining them across the wall.

AFTER
But when we mix them in with the curio cabinet that also has some family photos and a larger wall clock, it creates a "unit" --- and a nice even weight to the wall.

Look around your house and see what creative ways you can display your family photos!


I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphasis Monday, there are some great befores and afters.

7 Comments:

  1. Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...
    Looks wonderful and so much more a focal point!
    Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...
    I love the way you've made them more of a focal point now! The curio and clock are the perfect touch. Happy Met Monday.
    hugs ~lynne~
    Lana said...
    I love this idea...LOVE IT!!!

    I need the inspiration! I have so many naked walls and really have no idea what to do with them....


    Blessings to you,
    lana @ ilovemy5kids
    black eyed susans kitchen said...
    The arrangement now draws the eye right to that wall. I agree with Ceekay...it is a focal point.
    Susan
    Valeree said...
    Great idea! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Atticmag said...
    Super example, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the video.

    Jane T.
    dee dee said...
    I love the way the "new" version has balance. It brings in the furniture piece and makes it part of the room! Looks great!... Dee Dee

Post a Comment