Thursday, November 12, 2009

Living Room Reinvented

Do any of these items look familar?

This is a Living Room BEFORE that I have shown you.

Here is the AFTER.


The same AFTER just a little closer up.

This client moved to a new home. We took her same things and reinvented another cozy Living Room! I thought it would be fun to show how you can take what you have --move it to a new space and see what you come up with.


Here is the NEW Living Room.

What do you see that we used in both rooms?


Here is the BEFORE.




AFTER
I showed you this room last week when we were talking about arranging art in a group.


There is no fireplace in this room, but there was a large wall that we could use to display all of the wonderful art that she had collected.


The lamps sure to cozy up the space---

Have I told you all how much I love LAMPS!!


Love the iron container on the ottoman, we were able to fill it with pinecones and a nice piece of pottery.


The two oriental art pieces that were in the other house go so well here in the corner and as an addition we added an oriental chest that she loved.


BEFORE

AFTER
What do you see that is new?
What do you see that is old?


She found the lamp for $25.00 at a consignment store. Great find!



Isn't that fun!
Go and check out some other Transformations at The Shabby Chic Cottage.

I am also linking up today with Finding Fabulous and the
Inspired Room.


8 Comments:

  1. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...
    It looks wonderful. YOu have done an amazing job in the new room. It's just as warm and inviting as the first. Hugs, marty
    Holly said...
    I see the nesting tables I like so much! The new room looks just as good!
    Jane B. said...
    Wow...that new living room looks awesome! I think even better than before! I really love how you arranged the art work on the walls! I also love the home owner's spindle lamps. Thanks for stopping by... I followed ya back! Today's my day for "frugalicious friday" come check it out!

    Jane @ Finding Fabulous
    rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...
    This room looks great!! very warm and cozy!!! love it!
    Anonymous said...
    @Cheap Chic Home. This turned out so pretty. I like the portrait-y picture.
    Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...
    Oops, I didn't mean to be anonymous!
    Nancy @ Live love laugh said...
    So cozy! Very warm! I love the picture arrangement on the wall. It looks so serene-simple, spread out and with enough space. I always do too small and too tight!
    ~Nancy
    Sam said...
    Great job! I like how you have the couch pulled away from the wall just a bit. Very cozy and inviting.

Post a Comment