Thursday, August 13, 2009

Real Deals on Accessories

I found this great little shop with fantastic prices and wanted to share
a few photos with you.


It is in an old victorian style home.



Look at the fantastic light fixtures on the porch.



This is what they are all about.



Fun dishes for adding color.



A few accessories for the bathroom.



Love this mirror!



Greenery.



The berries in the pot are a great natural element.

Real Deals
has the funnest website!! Go take a peak.

They can be found in a number of places around the country.
Check it out --- there may be one near you!

I'm joining a couple of blog parties --- take a look at Hooked on Fridays and Beautiful Life.







7 Comments:

  1. Holly said...
    That looks like such a fun store...wish there was one near me!
    Kim said...
    I've found some great things at real deals. I haven't been there in awhile. Thanks for reminding me about them.

    I'm doing a giveaway if you would care to join in. I'd love to hear from you.
    Claudia said...
    Hi Darlin!! Where did you go?? What city?

    Im excited that you posted this... will be fun to check out the shops.

    TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
    Becky K. said...
    Hmmm...I've never heard of this store. I guess we don't have them in Lancaster County. Very chic. I love that mirror also.

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane
    Terry said...
    That is a skinny mirror and what a window to the left of it, what a window.
    ImagineCozy said...
    This one is in Springville, Utah.

    Only open on Thursdays and Saturdays, but it is worth the wait!
    Leslie said...
    MY FAVORITE STORE!! I love this place!

Post a Comment