Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Area Rugs on an Angle

Having an area rug in your room really adds another layer of "Coziness."

I am going to show you some pictures of what a difference it can make placing the rug on an angle.

BEFORE


AFTER
See how the angle of the rug mirrors the fireplace
and it anchors the three pieces of furniture together.



Sometimes it is just a nice change --- an Out of the Box Idea!



BEFORE


AFTER
As you look in decorator magazines notice how often the rugs are placed on an angle.

Give it a try at your house --- it's a nice way to change
things up with no cost!

8 Comments:

  1. southerninspiration said...
    Yes!!! those look great, especially the first one! YOu took blah to shazam!!!!

    Suzanne
    Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...
    What a great look in all of the rooms. I just moved a rug from my breakfast room and layered it over the carpet in the LR to create a cozy area. It really has changed the look of the entire room. Love it. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Marty
    Dianne said...
    Angela, I just love your ideas. Changing the rugs on an angle definitely adds to the room.
    I check your blog daily for your ideas!
    Anny said...
    What a great idea, I need to expirement!
    Unknown said...
    Searching for Area Rugs at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com.
    Anonymous said...
    It was extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
    Anonymous said...
    It is rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.
    Anonymous said...
    Pretty cool site you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some photos :).

Post a Comment