Monday, March 22, 2010

Add Some ART


This frame was hanging in the bedroom of my previous home.  It has a photo of my cute kids.

But originally I bought this frame as well as another at a yard sale  $5 each - A great deal!--- (they had a couple of bulldog paintings in them).

I have always wanted some original art in my home and thought these two frames would be perfect for that.

Bedroom in other home.

I found two oil paintings that I loved. 
A client of mine had purchased a few pieces from this outlet and she told me about it.

So now I am sharing it with you!  I got each 8"x10"oil painting for $29.00.  Isn't that amazing!

And they work beautifully in the frames that I already had!

The shop is call ART GALLERY OULET they have art in all sizes and many varieties.

I love how these go so well in my bedroom.

This is another piece that I purchased, it is 11"x14" and the cost was $39.00.  I had them frame this one for me, and the frame was $100.00.

I am so thrilled to start hanging a few oil paintings in my home.

Maybe you will too!

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch today --- see some other before and afters!

3 Comments:

  1. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...
    Your art is stunning. Beautiful paintings. I love the frames too and the way you have them displayed is lovely. You got a really good deal for such beautiful paintings. All three are wonderful scenes. Hugs, Marty
    Screaming Meme said...
    YOu always do such great work! I love it!
    Anonymous said...
    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Post a Comment