Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spice up Your Room with Some Red

Red is always a way to add life to a Room.
And the holidays are a perfect time to spice things up a bit!
The cranberries add the perfect touch of Red
and they work beautifully with the candles.

Here is another jar with cranberries --- and flowers.
See how easy this is!


Country Living

Red amaryllis is a lovely way to add RED for Christmas.

How fun is this --- RED apples with little green trees!


Add a little NATURAL RED this year---
it will create new life for your holiday decorating.


I am joining the blog party over at Between Naps on the Porch
go and take a look!



3 Comments:

  1. Blue Creek Home said...
    I have always admired cranberries in glass at Christmas, but I've yet to do it myself! Maybe, it's time to try it! I do love the apples around the little tree, too.
    And, I so enjoy watching the amarylis grow and bloom.
    Rhonda
    Atticmag said...
    I am stealing the idea of using cranberries beneath white pillars. That looks stunning. I'm always inspired by your posts.
    Jane T.
    Anny said...
    I love this post! Red has always been my favorite color :D

Post a Comment