Thursday, December 17, 2009

Green is Truly My Favorite!


Since we have been on the Theme of Colors---
I thought I would share that GREEN, (apple green) is my Favorite Color. My daughter teases me that I wear way to much green!

So --- I decided to see if I could find some fun
Christmas Decorating Ideas using the color GREEN.




























































































































It is amazing how much GREEN is out there.
Consider decorating with some Green for Christmas!
You can transform the feel of your home --- give it a try.

All photos are from Better Homes and Gardens.

I am joining the blog party over at The Shabby Chic Cottage there are all kinds of do it yourself decorating for christmas.

There is a Christmas party over at The Inspired Room, so many inspiring ideas for the holidays.

11 Comments:

  1. Bunny Jean said...
    I also like this shade of green. It is full of ENERGY! Looks good as the only accent color... or mixed with other bright colors.
    southerninspiration said...
    such inspirational pics of GREEN....there are several that I LOVE!!!

    Suzanne
    Snap said...
    These are great pics! I love the green on green.
    Janis@White Alder[Home] said...
    WOW these are STUNNING pictures......loving the green decor so fresh!!!
    Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...
    thank you for replying to me, that means a lot!
    I can't wait to post pictures, and consult with you.
    My future dilema: my china cabinet! LOL
    LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...
    Green is also my favorite color and I think it's interesting how we evolve....as a youngster I hated it because emerald is my birthstone (May baby) and now I just love it as well as red. These are beautiful rooms and I love the frame with the wire tree/balls! What a great idea...thank you for them! Luanne
    Shining Windows said...
    love all the green, so festive and fresh!
    René said...
    Green is my favorite too. I enjoyed looking at all of the lovely photos.
    Delightful Dwelling said...
    Beautiful photos! I love green and those are some wonderful ideas to use it a different way.
    Connie said...
    Very nice post. I love the beautiful colors of green. My favorite one is the two green ornaments in a kitchen window with the cedar bows above.
    Anonymous said...
    As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you

Post a Comment