Monday, December 21, 2009


Have you ever thought about the Christmas Tree as the Perfect Natural Element to add to a room? It is a wonderful tradition and brings that bit of the outside in.

Here are a few beautiful examples for you to enjoy:














































































Photos from bhg

What a way to change up your room---
Enjoy a few minutes in front of your Christmas Tree!

I am joining Metemorphisis Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch,
go and take a look!

3 Comments:

  1. Donna said...
    Beautiful trees. I love the first one the best, cause I'm partial to red. :)

    D
    Decor To Adore said...
    I just adore your Christmas inspired metamorphosis.

    Be merry and bright!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, my. I can't pick a favorite. They're all so unique and special. I usually like a lot of bling, but the one with the oranges and apples feels so cozy. Thanks for sharing. Rosie

Post a Comment