Saturday, September 19, 2009



I wanted to share with you a couple more tips on making your bed the Focal Point of the Room:

Pillows ---

If you add a few accessory pillows it enhances the volume of the bed and makes it look very cozy.





BEFORE



AFTER

We placed a rug centered under the bed --- it draws your eye to the bed and creates more of a unit with the bed.



Putting a blanket on the end of the bed also creates more interest and draws your eyes to the bed.

So give it a try and see what you come up with!



Go to Hooked On Houses and The Inspired Room

5 Comments:

  1. Kerri said...
    Hey angie, I really loved your presentation at our Super Saturday last week! I love your tips and ideas! I posted about you on my blog today.
    Fifi Flowers said...
    LIttle touches make a difference!
    Holly said...
    What a pretty room! Putting the bed at an angle really makes the difference, plus the other touches, of course.
    Dresser Girl said...
    SHINE that is so cute!!
    Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst said...
    You commented on my blog last week, I really enjoyed spending some time on yours! Your tips and tricks are great, and you have a great eye for your work! Thanks for stopping by,

Post a Comment