Monday, February 22, 2010

Living Room Redesigned Pop Quiz

Here is a Living Room that we redesigned ---
Look at the BEFORE and AFTERS and tell me what made the difference.

I will give you the answers  in my next post.

 
BEFORE
I do have to tell you --- I got started moving everything before I took the before photo, I am just so excited to get going and forget!! Originally there was a sectional where the piano is and then straight down the center of the photo toward you.


AFTER



AFTER



BEFORE



AFTER

Let me know what you think!

I am joining Met Monday---for some great before and afters go and take a look.

2 Comments:

  1. Lindy said...
    I like it! You have moved the bookcase to the center of the wall which helps make the room less one sided. I like the addition of some red items in the bookcase. Also the maroon rug on an angle ties the brown leather chair with the couch. Very nice!
    Chris said...
    you made the sitting area it's own space. sofa and chair face each other.

Post a Comment