Monday, January 25, 2010

Decorate Your New Place

Hi everyone --- I am in the process of packing up!

Our family will be moving to a new place this next week.
Very exciting--- but, Wow! packing takes up so much time.
I will share with you some photos in the coming weeks.

But for now I have a few photos of a client's move.


This Living Room was for a client who had just moved.

They were down sizing and had taken a few of thier original belongings and added a few new items.

I will show you some BEFORE and AFTERS and will give you all the particulars on my next post.



BEFORE

AFTER


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


I am joining in MET MONDAY over at Between Naps on the Porch. There are all kinds of before and afters!


10 Comments:

  1. Emily {Frilly Details} said...
    What a difference! The new space is so cozy and inviting. Great job!
    Julie Harward said...
    LOOKS VERY GOOD...GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE TOO! COME SAY HI :D
    Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...
    This living room is so pretty in the after and looks so inviting. Good luck on your move. Hugs, Marty
    Anjanette said...
    I love that you use real people's stuff. Our houses don't ever really look like the magazine pictures.
    Pedaling said...
    you made a room out of almost nothin'

    amazing
    and
    beautiful, once again!
    Snap said...
    You did a great job on this room. It does feel cozy!
    ImagineCozy said...
    Thanks everyone --- I do LOVE what I get to do!
    Angela
    Pauline Wiles said...
    Best of luck with your move!
    Anonymous said...
    Very pretty- great job !!
    Lindy said...
    Very inviting room!
    Good luck with your move.

Post a Comment