Thursday, July 23, 2009

This powder room has a number of accessories that
make it feel cozy.


The powder room sign, the green plant
and the basket on the back of the toilet create a nice unit.
The clock ties in the theme of the room on the other wall.

Notice the natural elements


The towels on the rack and in the basket bring in the softness of fabric.

When you do a bathroom add:
Natural elements
Towels
Other accessories that tie in the color or theme.

And you will have a cozy powder room!
I am participating in two blog parties today --- Go and take a look.

5 Comments:

  1. Mary said...
    I love the watch on the wall, I have never thought of using watch in the bathroom wall, interesting. But it looks gorgeous.
    Paula said...
    Thanks, Angela :)
    Snap said...
    I love this bathroom!! Co Cute!
    annies home said...
    very cute bathroom reminds me of find distinction
    Terry said...
    I'm amazed at jewel box powder rooms, how you can make such a small room interesting, eye-catching and a delightful surprise for your guests.

Post a Comment