Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Posted by ImagineCozy at 9:04 PM
Here is the segment that we did on Friday!
I always love to work with Studio 5,
Thanks for having me on.
4 ideas on how to decorate
your front porch for Fall---
all for under $50.00.
1. Paint the front door ---a little fresh paint in a fall color, really adds to the autumn feel.
2. Add vinyl numbers on the door---what a fun way to show your address.
3. Hang a wreath---a great way to add some texture and personality.
4. Place a pot of mums and some pumpkins--- flowers and pumpkins always add a pop of color.
How to bring some of that fall décor inside.
• I love to add little pumpkins ---
there are a wide variety of styles, and you can put them in almost anything.
• Add a lantern with an orange candle.
• I have a cake plate full of leaves and squash on my table.
• Hang a wreath on the mirror in the entry.
• Frame a few pressed leaves.