Monday, October 18, 2010

We did this front porch makeover for a Studio 5 segment.


BEFORE


AFTER
I think the biggest change is just the color of the front door. 
 Paint was only $8.55--- it was Dot com by Kwal and I did it in a satin finish.

The vinyl letters on the door were only $5.00 and what a nice difference they make compared to the plastic letters that were under the light in the before shot.


BEFORE



AFTER
The wreath on the front door was an ordinary twig wreath with some fall color and ribbon.
Of course the pumkins really add to the fall theme, and the flowers some real happy color!

It was so fun to do. 
Thanks, Andrea for letting us come and have fun with your front porch!

I am joining the Fall Makeovers at Between Naps on the Porch
Go there and see some creative decorating for the season!

I will post the video from the show with all
of the details in my next post.

2 Comments:

  1. Lindy said...
    The door color does make a big difference.
    I really like it. The wreath looks nice, too.

    Can you tell us about the lettering?
    Did you buy the lettering on-line?
    Can you buy them individually?
    ImagineCozy said...
    I ordered the vinyl lettering from www.vinyl-me-this.com I told her what font I wanted, and height and the length as well as what color. She made it up for me and it was only $5.00!

Post a Comment