Thursday, February 9, 2012

The HGTV Dream House is in Utah this year!
So I thought I would do a few posts featuring this home
and see what design principles
you and I can use for our own homes!


For today I just wanted to show you some of the exterior shots.


Notice the way they have taken blue and incorporated
 it in different places around the outside of the home.


This works when you are doing the outside as well as the inside of a home.


When you take similar colors and textures and you
move them around the space it ties everything together.
The blues, the neutrals and the texture of the stone.




It is a beautiful home to look at  from the outside.

In my next post, we will see some of the interior rooms,
 and see what examples we can learn from!





1 Comment:

  1. Jeanette said...
    I love that home! We're going to tour it soon.

Post a Comment