Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Laundry Room Surprise

I just redesigned my Laundry Room for a segment on Studio 5
 (a local TV program)
What great motivation to get something done!

Here is a little taste of what it looks like.


BEFORE
We have lived in this home for 6 months and the laundry room is one of the last rooms to get any attention.

But when Studio 5 asked me to do a laundry room ---
 I thought this was the perfect time to do mine
and give me a deadline!


It really makes me happy to go in there now . . .


The show will be on Tuesday, August 24th 11:00 a.m. 
on KSL TV channel 5.

I will post the video here after it airs.

So fun--- 
 I will give you all of the little details
and how I decided on everything!

Stay tuned . . .

 I joined transformation thursday at the shabby chic cottage.

5 Comments:

  1. The Little Red Shop said...
    Oh, what fun! I'm looking forward to seeing it. My laundry room is one of the next things on my list. I hope you're having a great summer!

    : )

    Julie M.
    Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...
    From what I can see your laundry room looks fabulous. Congratulations on the show. That is so fabulous. Hugs, Marty
    Megan Gunyan said...
    Oh, I can't wait. I recognize those glass vases as ones I've used to decorate my laundry room as well! (Ikea, right?)
    Anyway, I'd love it if you'd link up your project to my Friday link party tomorrow!
    http://alittleknickknack.blogspot.com/2010/08/announcement-1st-link-party-tomorrow.html
    Anonymous said...
    I love it! Congrats on the tv show:) That should be a fun bonus to your fabulous new laundry room. You should come to my "Restyle Your World" linky party on Monday...saying goodbye to summertime with a look at our fave summery projects, decorating, art, photography, crafting, etc.

    Blessings,
    Jen
    Alvin said...
    Good job on the show Ang!

Post a Comment