Monday, September 17, 2012

In this redesign,  my camera battery just gave out---
but I was able to give you a quick before and after. 
Here it is:

BEFORE
 

AFTER
See what changes we made:
 1. Putting the furniture a on an angle,
creates a conversation area
2. Added fabric, the rug, the throw blanket and pillow,
 soften the space and make it cozy
3. The pot of twigs on the side table, adds height
as well as a natural element.
4. The three owl prints hanging vertically,
fits the scale of the room better.
5. A lamp in the corner,
creates a warm glow to the room, as well as height.
 
And this was all done using what she had in her home already... Sooo Fun!
 
What can you  do to change up your space?
 
 p.s.  I will show you the other half of the room soon!

2 Comments:

  1. Luann Combs said...
    Very nice transformation. I am trying to work for solutions to a living room with mismatched furtniture. And my side tables are too large of scale. The furniture set on the angles is beautiful. I think I will try this.
    ImagineCozy said...
    Luann, it really is interesting what a different feel it gives a room when you place the furniture on an angle. It often can make the space feel larger.

    Shop your house and see if you can find any other side tables that will work in your living room. they do not need to match.

    Good Luck, it is such fun!!

Post a Comment