Monday, November 29, 2010

This is the second in a series of posts on Fabric.


BEFORE
This bedroom before really does look good ---
 it just needed some fabric on the windows.


AFTER
We did just a little bit of fabric on the top of the two windows
and added a pillow on the bed with the same fabric as the new curtains.

It ties the space together nicely when you take similar fabric and
 have it in different places around the room.


BEFORE


AFTER
The large window really needed to be softened
by adding the long paneled curtains it really warmed up the bedroom
and made if feel more inviting and comfortable. 






Add a few curtains and pillows
and you will be amazed
at how comfortable and cozy your room will feel!


4 Comments:

  1. Bristy said...
    I love it! I love all of your ideas, I'm totally picking up the curtains I've had my eye on for my bathroom this week.
    ImagineCozy said...
    Isn't it amazing what a little fabric will do!!
    Snap said...
    Looks great Ang!
    Mimi said...
    I'm really enjoying your blog...just found it a few days ago. Love the posts about fabric...it DOES make all the difference in the feel of a room!

Post a Comment