Friday, June 26, 2009

A Touch of Red in a Room

When you add a little bit of RED to a room
it really gives it some LIFE!

See the RED books under the vases ---

Notice the RED pot and Tulips on the mantle.



A couple of Red pillows and some more RED flowers.

See how easy it is to add a little something red ---
And it Really does create a Pop! in the space.

Now, this may not work in every room --- but it is worth trying.

these photos are from bhg



I am Hooked on Friday's this week and participating in Melissa's Beautiful Life.
Go and see what they have to share.


7 Comments:

  1. Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...
    Great idea! And you selected some beautiful examples!
    Unknown said...
    I love the books under the vases. The red in each room really stands out and makes such a difference!

    Nancy
    Claudia said...
    Yes! Red is the pop!

    One of my favorite for sure.

    Great posting

    TTFN~~ Claudia ♥
    LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...
    Love it! One of my favorite colors! I really like the entry way photo! Thanks for sharing it! Luanne
    Jasmine @ The Suburban Sentiment said...
    I 100% agree. I did that in my lounge room - it started with finding some gorgeous fabric, that used on 3 canvas frames, and hung up as art on our wall.

    From there, I added contrasting orange and red cushions to the couch, and a burnt orange-red vase on our entertainment unit.

    It really makes the room go pop!
    Snap said...
    Love the RED!
    The Pleasures of Homemaking said...
    Great examples! I love red and have more than a little bit of it!

    Manuela

Post a Comment