Monday, June 15, 2009

We're going to go a little out of your comfort zone today.
Somewhat out of the box!
So often when we arrange our rooms, the furniture lines
up against the wall.
I want to encourage you to see other possibilities . . . Angles.

It may not work in every space, but it is so worth trying.


You will be surprised at the different, yet cozy feel that you can achieve.



So pull that furniture out from the walls, and see what you can create.



Be Brave. . . It won't cost you a thing!


This can even work in the bedroom.
I love doing this with twin beds.

Try it !

And let me know how it worked for you.




2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have been moving my furniture around trying to get it right since I attended your seminar. I placed my couch, loveseat and chair at an angle this afternoon and it worked!
    ImagineCozy said...
    I am so thrilled for you! There really is a sense of satisfaction in figuring out how to do it on your own. Congrats!

Post a Comment