Monday, September 28, 2009

This wall had just been painted a beautiful warm gold, so the BEFORE was a blank wall. I wanted to show you how we created a very inviting arrangement of photos on the wall.

Notice these simple tips:

- All of the these frames are the same style (these are for 8x10 photos)

- The spacing between each of the frames is uniform -- (about 2 inches).

- We created a grouping by adding an ornamental iron rod and a wooden plaque at the top.

So as you look at the wall---you have a pleasing "unit" or grouping. Give this a try next time you are wanting to hang photos.

I am participating in Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch.

Go and see more BEFORE and AFTERS

9 Comments:

  1. Marsha said...
    Looks fabulous!
    Michelle said...
    Love your tranformation! Love the frames! Stop by for a visit sometime!
    Michelle
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Angela and it's so nice to meet you! What a lovely display of photos! My daughter's name is Angela, so I just had to come and visit you! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and I sure do hope you'll come back sometimes. Now I'm going to scroll down through your lovely blog.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)
    Small House said...
    Looks WONDERFUL!!!!!
    Sandra
    Maureen said...
    Great arrangement. The eye tends to see it as a unit so it doesn't look cluttery. Good tips.
    Snap said...
    What cute kids!! Looks great, nice job.
    Anonymous said...
    after hours of surfing the web this is the first blog to go to my bookmarks
    kalamos said...
    after hours of surfing the web this is the first blog to go to my bookmarks
    Anonymous said...
    The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

Post a Comment